Wednesday, December 3, 2008

'Strange' things Ive Learned

Blogging
Google Gadgets
IGoogle Page
Google Docs
The many online resources for teachers
Staying motivated and excited to excite others
PODCasting

The thing that excited me the most was Blogging. I had read blogs before, never really took them seriously, and never thought about doing one of my own. It was a fun experience and I cant wait to post on my own once this semester is over.
Our class had the pleasure of being Dr. Strange guinea pigs in Podcasting. Of course, some people were floored that they would have to talk in front of class, but I seen it as a challenge. I thought for its first time, the podcasting went great. I hope to hear more Strange Conversations in the future on iTunes.
The other stuff I had done before, just not on google.
I am so glad to have an Igoogle Page now that includes my gmail, which I didnt know even existed. This class has taught me more than I imagined and its been an entertaining class.

No comments: