Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Blog/Justin Tullis' Blog

I have recently reviewed his blog and I read over mine as well. The obvious difference is that for the most part, he kept up with his blog. In my case, I missed my blog 2 weeks in a row, and then it slowly slipped until I missed a complete month and a half of blogs. Its not that i did not enjoy them. It is a neat tool to use and I will try to use it in my classroom one day. I expect to post in blogs in the near future.

Teachers and students can use the blogging world for numerous activities. My only wonder is some students will not have access to a computer outside of school. Some families just are not fortunate enough. If schools were able to step in and provide internet access maybe after school or something, it would really keep kids interested in school AND out of trouble...maybe haha.

In the near future, blogging between students and teachers for schoolwork. It could really help teachers in doing new things with her class to motivate them to reach their goals in any way possible. Its easy these days for kids to get distracted and bored, and blogging would be a fun way for kids to be educated.

No comments: