Thursday, August 21, 2008

Midnight Post

Blind Melon at Soul Kitchen

Hello, my name is Brian Stevens. I was born in Mobile, Alabama(how original). Im 21, and this is my 4th year at South. Although, this is my 1st year in the education department. Had a change of heart with majors. Im quite shy so I am wondering how the whole teaching profession will pan out for me. Anyways, my main interests are music and music related funness. I play the bass guitar, go to rock concerts as a hobby. My presentation will probably be something in the music area. I also write lyrics and poetry when I am in the mood. I've grown up around football, so Alabama would be the team I root for. Lastly, I am interested in conserving to help the environment. Save water, recycle. Anything I can do on my own to help the environment. The sacrafice isnt that difficult if one applies themself. So I encourage conserving. Goodnite!

No comments: